Thursday, November 29, 2012

Twilit Romantic


I like the new fresh air that Humberto Leon and Carol Lim have brought to Kenzo, very fresh and young. But i still smell the commerce. I remember the time when Antonio Marras was at Kenzo, everything was just like a dream, like a trip to a great destination on Earth that also happened at Hermes under Gaultier's era. Every ad campaigns was shot outdoor, near the beautiful landscapes.

I am a Vietnamese, but everytimes i see some travel destinations of my country on TV or magazine, i feel nothing, i feel it's just okay, not very stunning as much as people admire. But when i saw the ad campaign of Kenzo spring 2006, i changed my mind. Spectacular! The clothes was absolutely fitted with the landscape. I bet they shot it in the autumn, when the weather started chilling. The water surface with the enviroment were silent, the bamboo boat, the mountains, and the models, everything was so right, so perfect, i have nothing to complain! It sounds ridiculous but thanks Kenzo to make me love my country more.

Too bad i couldn't find any larger photo or full campaign :(

Kenzo spring 2006
Destination: Ha Long bay-Vietnam
Photographer: Yelena Yemchuck
Models: Tasha Tilberg, Marla Boehr







No comments:

Post a Comment